Hello and welcome to Toddlerist!
I’m Zoe, the founder of this site and mom to one beautiful little boy who is now 2 years old.
Prior to starting a family, I was a communications expert and digital stratetgy consultant, but I gave that all up to be a stay at home mom.
Once I became a mom, I realised that I was spending a lot of time trying to find the best things for my son. And once I started looking, I found that good information and advice was hard to find.
So with some encouragement, I finally decided to start Toddlerist.com! I’m sharing everything that’s been in my head about parenting a toddler.
Why no family pictures?
I feel really strongly that the decision to start this blog was mine, not my son’s. And while my husband is 100% supportive, he doesn’t feel comfortable with his picture being on the internet.
Here are some of my most popular posts!
- How to Choose The Best Toddler Bath Seat With Suction Cups: Complete Reviews and Buying Guide
- Top Picks For Inflatable Toddler Bath Tub
- 39 Healthy and fun foods for toddlers
- 6 Natural Remedies That Will Keep You Out of the Clinic
- Toddler Milestones that Make Mom’s Life Miserable
- Is That Fussiness Gas or Teething? Knowing the Signs
- Tips for Maintaining Good Oral Health During Pregnancy
- Sibling Rivalry: Creating a Spirit of Cooperation
- 5 Signs Of Separation Anxiety In Toddlers And How To Remedy Them